Wednesday, September 19, 2012

✖ Sorry for not fulfilling your dreams ✖

I've failed everyone for not being accepted into Tokyo Institute of Technology. I was honestly a bit disappointed because there's no other options left. The university opens the application for study transfer only once in a year. People say it is always hard, but I think if i pushed myself for a little more, I could probably passed it. I just wanted to say that I am deeply sorry. Well, I just couldn't say the words in person. I failed them, and i regret. i can't really say how supportive they are, in every ways. my parents ; my research lecturer, Mr Asada ; my Japanese language lecturer, Mrs Shimada. A bunch of thanks for helping me stay motivated.  


For me, by having failed it for the first time, it means something. Something that I will hardly forget, and I feel as if I won't get over it for a few months. Allright, enough with the depression stuffs. What i have to be worried about now is that my eyebags' problem getting serious. Yes, i know. I think i'm not getting good sleep lately. Perhaps i should get back on the track and start focusing on myself. I don't want to simply give up without a fight. Its worth dying for.